PARATECH manufactures an ever-increasing number of emergency service, industrial and law enforcement products. Their specialty is tools for technical rescue, but their expertise doesn't stop there. PARATECH products have far ranging applications that extend to shipboard damage control, pipeline, mining, rail, quarries, vehicle maintenance, and recovery - just to name a few.
• Heavy–duty Rubber Gripping Surface
• Built–in Internal Relief Valve
• Dual Stage Lifting Feature Keeps the Load Stable Through the Lift
• Integrated Heavy-duty Wheels for Easy Travel
• Detachable Placement Handle Extends to 50 In / 127 Cm
• Lift Height of 26 In / 66 Cm
• High Visibility Centering Stripes
• Remote Placement Base Assists with Positioning and Lifting Stability
• Side Handles Designed to Accept Finger Hooks or Larger
• Conforms to En13731–2007
• SAFETY: MAXIFORCE® is made of Neoprene, embedded with three (3) full layers of Aramid fiber reinforcement on each side, giving the bags tremendous strength at full inflation. Each Air Lifting Bag has been subjected to a stringent factory pressure test to assure maximum operator safety.
• CAPACITY: Non-emergency applications may only require one or two sizes. Emergency Service providers need a variety of lifting capacities.
• SHAPE: Match the shape of the bag to the contact area of the load to maximize your effectiveness.
• THICKNESS: The most notable feature of quality manufacturing is the ability to produce a thin, tough lifting bag.
• MAXIFORCE Air Lifting Bags range in thickness from 3/4 in (1.9 cm) to 1 in (2.5 cm).
• MATERIAL: Neoprene with Aramid reinforcement comprise most of the lift bag materials. These materials provide strength, durability, flexibility and chemical resistance. MAXIFORCE was the first Aramid reinforced high pressure Lift Bag.
• SURFACE: Small molded raised bumps provide an interlocking surface for stacking 2 lift bags. Once again MAXIFORCE was the first with an interlocking surface.
• POSITIONING EYELETS: At least 2 on all Lift Bags with a 12.9-ton rating or higher. A must for rescue work. Allows for vertical placement, safe retrieval and carrying.
• MARKINGS: Technical data is molded into the bag surface. Warnings are permanently labeled. The famous “X” marks the center of the load.
• AIR INLET: Brass with maximum pull strength. The inlet is threaded to receive a brass inflation nipple. Why brass? No corrosion. Easy to repair.
• WORKS QUIETLY: Completely silent in use. There are no engine sounds or loud mechanical noises when MAXIFORCE is used.
• 3.5” (8.89 cm) diameter extruded aluminum alloy seamless tube to ensure a monolithic structure with predictable, and superior strength
• Capable of lifting 10 US Tons (9.0 mt) with a 2:1 safety factor
• Able to shore up to 20,000 lbs (9.0 mt) with a 4:1 safety factor
• No-spill, flat-faced, quick-connect hydraulic coupling on a 360-degree swivel fitting.
• Dual Shaft End Adapter allows use of AcmeThread, LockStroke or LongShore Struts.
• Available in 3 stroke sizes: 4 in (10.2 cm), 10 in (25.4 cm), 16 in (40.4 cm).
• Clear labels indicating load charts and extension length