Paratech - Multiforce, Maxiforce, Hydra Fusion Struts, & Air Lifting Bags
MultiForce Air Lifting Bag
Integrating the latest technology with a unique understanding of lifting, Paratech has designed the MultiForce Air Lifting Bag to exceed expectations. Paratech’s patent-pending design ensures that the high lift of this system can get into the tightest places possible, while the
innovative remote lifting base keeps personnel safely away from the load when positioning the MultiForce Air Lifting Bag . A dual-stage feature keeps the load steady as the bag inflates so load drift is minimized and safety relief valves are integrated into the bag itself making over-inflation
completely impossible. No mechanical coupling between air chambers means a stronger and safer lift. The remote lifting base doubles as a storage device keeping the bag safe and making it extremely easy to store.
● Heavy–duty Rubber Gripping Surface
● Built–in Internal Relief Valve
● Dual Stage Lifting Feature Keeps the Load Stable Through the Lift
● Integrated Heavy-duty Wheels for Easy Travel
● Detachable Placement Handle Extends to 50 In / 127 Cm
● Lift Height of 26 In / 66 Cm
● High Visibility Centering Stripes
● Remote Placement Base Assists With Positioning and Lifting Stability
● Side Handles Designed to Accept Finger Hooks or Larger
● Conforms to En13731–2007
MaxiForce Air Lifting Bag
The MaxiForce® Air Lifting Bag is a thin, strong, molded envelope available in 14 different sizes. It is made from 3 layers of Neoprene covered Aramid fiber reinforcement and has the power to lift, move or shift weight up to 89 tons (80.9 metric tons) per bag. Control equipment and components play a critical role in successful lifting bag use and unlike other lifting bag systems, Paratech manufactures all of its major control components. This assures the quality of the lifting bag system from beginning to end of use. MaxiForce® Air Lifting Bags are extremely tough, made of Neoprene, embedded with three (3) full layers of Aramid fiber reinforcement on each side, giving the bags tremendous strength at full inflation. Each Air Lifting Bag has been subjected to a stringent factory pressure test to assure maximum operator safety.
Hydra Fusion Struts
The Paratech Hydra Fusion Struts (AcmeThread) are comprised of a 3” diameter threaded aluminum shaft that extends hydraulically out of a 3 1/2” diameter aluminum tube. The hydraulic lift capacity is 10 U.S. tons with a 2:1 safety factor. Once the strut is extended, the AcmeThread collar is spun down to the locked position and creates a 20,000 lbs. 4:1 safety factor for stabilization. Adjustments to the threaded shaft can be made in ANY increment up to the maximum length of the strut.
● 3.5” (8.89 cm) diameter extruded aluminum alloy seamless tube to ensure a monolithic structure with predictable, and superior strength
● Capable of lifting 10 US Tons (9.0 mt) with a 2:1 safety factor
● Able to shore up to 20,000 lbs (9.0 mt) with a 4:1 safety factor
● No-spill, flat-faced, quick-connect hydraulic coupling on a 360 degree swivel fitting.
● Dual Shaft End Adapter allows use of AcmeThread, LockStroke or LongShore Struts.
● Available in 3 stroke sizes: 4 in (10.2 cm), 10 in (25.4 cm), 16 in (40.4 cm).
● Clear labels indicating load charts and extension length
Paratech Rescue Air Cushion
The Paratech Rescue Air Cushion is a medium pressure system designed for high lift requirements of non-reinforced broad surfaces found on trucks, vans and light aircraft. Using lower lifting pressures and a broad, flat lifting surface, the Rescue Air Cushion is a versatile lifting tool perfect for situations needing high lifts or where point loading a surface is unacceptable. Typical Applications Include: Major vehicle accidents (cars, trucks, buses), Light aircraft recovery, Filling voids created in trench collapse, Small vehicle turnovers, Downed ort rapped animals and more. The Rescue Air Cushion allows placement on soft and uneven terrain with a contact area exceeding lifting height. Constructed with a highly durable contact area,Rescue Air Cushions have Neoprene coated exterior and interior reinforcement belts. Rescue Air Cushions can be inflated using a variety of compressed air sources including industrial compressed air, compressed air storage cylinders, air brake systems and portable blowers.
Contact SSD today to learn more about Paratech’s best products, schedule a demo with one of our sales reps, or request a quote.
Office #: 631-724-2646
When you subscribe to the blog, we will send you an e-mail when there are new updates on the site so you wouldn't miss them.